Using new palettes in go scripts

Ferret Users,
I am having trouble using new palettes I have created in my go scripts.
Could it have to do with where I am saving the .spk file?  Below is the
shade command I have in the body of the text in my go script:

shade/nolab/palette=rnb2-rev/lev=(4500)(4500,500,100)(500,0,10) depth

I get an error message in ferret which states:

PPL + error: Unable to read "rnb2-rev.spk" to shade and fill colors

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated - thanks.

Jeff Dixon
Monterey, CA