Re: Gif

Hi Maria,
The first sequence you show here works for me.  Does
the gif file you create exist when you exit from Ferret?

> ferret
  yes? plot/i=1:12 1./i
  yes? frame/file=p1.gif
  yes? sp xv p1.gif            ! an xv window shows the same plot
  yes? quit

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246