enlarge a metafile

Hi Ferreters,

I'm trying to enlarge a metafile in Ferret.  Is there any way to do this?  I know how to enlarge it as it is translated to a postscript file (e.g. UNIX> gksm2ps -g WxH+x+y), but this is not what I need.  When I increase the size of the postscript this way, the resolution stays the same.   I'm plotting vectors over a large area and if the metafile itself could be enlarged prior to it's creation then I believe the resolution might be preserved.  This way the standard 1/2 inch vector would really be 1/2 inch over the enlarged file.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Jaclyn Clement
Naval Postgraduate School
Dept of Oceanography, Building 232