Re: PLOT command ambiguous coordinates on T axis

Hi Steve,
It's not an error, but an informational message, generated when
Ferret reconciles the grids from the two variables to see if the
variables can be compared.  Once this has been done successfully,
Ferret keeps track of the information about how the grids were
"merged", and so the message isn't issued on the subsequent commands
that use the same grids.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246