From: Bruce or Jennifer Ford [mailto:fordville_bruce@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 3:17 PM
To: Ansley Manke
Subject: RE: Masking Land

Ansley,
     Just to let you know...

in V5.5, the go box script isn't working as is (under some conditions).
It's erroring on the need to put negative numbers in an if statement in
parens.  I added the parens to the if statements in my
/usr/local/ferret/go/box.jnl and now it works fine.

I found this because I ran a script that had worked fine on V5.4, but
errored on V5.5.

THANKS FOR UPPING THE HARD LIMITS in V5.5!!!

Bruce

Spread the word!  EverythingDulcimer.com, the most complete dulcimer website
on earth!
Bruce W. Ford
http://www.InciteScience.com
http://www.EverythingDulcimer.com