Few Basic Questions

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am a new user of ferret and new to the user's group and have a couple of what may be very basic questions but I can't seem to figure them out -

	1)	After you set multiple data sets exactly what syntax is used to delete or cancel a data set?

	2)	Can you designate what file or directory you want a file saved into when using the frame/file command and if so how?

	3)   When using the "pen = some #" command to designate the color of a feature how can you designate white.  Chap 6, sec 5.1.2 of the ferret user's manual indicates pen number 0 or 1 as black or white but designating pen = 0 does not work.  I am superimposing current velocity vectors over bathymetry contours with multiple color shading as well.

Thanks for anyone who has time to provide feedback.

Jeff Dixon