Mac OS X

Hi All,

        I'd like to compile Ferret on a Mac running OS X.  I saw an
email exchange on the Ferret archives in which Kevin O'Brien said that
somebody from Tasmania (Richard Matear, perhaps?)  got Ferret to
compile, and that he had the OS X configuration scripts to share.

        I'd like to give it a shot myself.  I'm a competent C and C++
programmer with lots of experience on Solaris and Linux.  Are the
powers-that-be willing to share the source code and any other
information I might need for this effort?  I'd appreciate it much.

        Regards,

                Andy Jacobson

--
Andy Jacobson

arj@gfdl.gov

Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
Sayre Hall, Forrestal Campus
Princeton University
PO Box CN710 Princeton, NJ 08544-0710 USA

Tel: 609/258-5260  Fax: 609/258-2850