teach me addition, please

I have an idiot question for which I hope there is a simple solution.

Let's say I have a 1x3 array:
A = [10 2 35]

>From this, I want to create a 1x4 array:
b = [0 10 2 35]

Basically I want to increase the dimension of A by one with the element
having a value of zero.  In my real application, I have many arrays and
they are much larger, so I can't do this manually.  Is there an easy way
to do this in ferret?

I thought perhaps I could do this by making use of:
c = [0 0 0 0]
but couldn't quite do it...

Thanks,

--