continental boundaries

hi,
can we change the continental boundaries for regional case?
because continental boundaries resolution is too coarse for
regional studies.
thanks

|      _/  _/_/_/_/  _/    _/   Ars. Grv. Baris ONOL             |
|    _/     _/     _/    _/     Ucak ve Uzay Bilimleri Fakultesi |
|   _/     _/     _/    _/      Meteoroloji Muhendisligi         |
|  _/     _/     _/    _/       Maslak / Istanbul                |
| _/     _/     _/_/_/_/        Tel : 0212 2853440               |