Re: Problem extracting monthly data

Hi Jordan,

To see if this is a problem with Ferret vs (somehow?) with your data set, you
can test on a test data set that is distributed with Ferret:

     yes? use monthly_navy_winds
     ! MAKE A REFERENCE PLOT
     yes? shade/l=38 uwnd

     yes? go land
     yes? save/file=jan-navy.cdf uwnd[l=1:50:12]
      LISTing to file jan-navy.cdf
     yes? save/file=feb-navy.cdf uwnd[l=2:50:12]
      LISTing to file feb-navy.cdf
     yes? q

     /export/home/ja3/hankin/tmp> ferret
     yes? use feb-navy