Re: plotting a time series over a hovmuller plot

Hi Hein,

In addition to Mick's detailed answer (thank you, Mick), I believe there
is an FAQ on this subject:

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/custom_plots/time_series_symbol_overlay.html

    - steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070