Re: Levels definition

At 8:45pm +0200 16/10/02, Salvador Calabria Montero wrote:
Hello all,

I know it has to be a very easy question, but I am wondering if it is
possible to define a level that covers without fixating an upper limit.
For instance, in a shade command, Can I define a level that contains all
values greater than 10.
I have not found it in the Ferret User's Guide.

Thank you for your help
Salvador,

I asked the same question last year. If you look in the ferret mailing list archives for March 2001 you will find a series of messages on this topic. It's one of the things I find a little irritating about Ferret but it can be worked around (although it's a little messy).

Glenn