Re: vis5d

Hi Martinho,
I suspect this may be due to a difference in the version of
Vis5D we used when the function was developed, and the
version you have on your machine.

We do not currently have Vis5D installed on our linux
machine - what version of Vis5D are you running?

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246