RE: Re: can't reproduce eof_demo

> Hi Antonio,
> There were changes in the eof functions between the first version
> of Ferret where they were included and later versions.  What version
> of Ferret are you running on, and what operating system?

Hi Ansley,

My O.S is Linux Mandrake 8.1 kernel 2.4.3
and I'm running Ferret v5.40

My ferret directory (/usr/local/ferret) has the 'examples' subdirectory
but no the 'jnls/examples' one

I have the user's guide version 5.4 and the link to the ef_eof_demo.jnl
script maintains the old sintaxis. This script was writen in 8/2000

Following your instructions I'm able now to run the examples. Thanks!

Cheers,

Antonio