scientifc notation

Greetings Ferret Users,

Does anyone know of a way to disable scientific notation in a plot? For
example, I have a plot where the axis limits are 0 and 0.05, and I'd like the
output labels along the axis to be 0, 0.01, 0.02, etc. The default labeling is
in scientifc notation (1E-2, 2E-2, etc). When I use the command
hlimits=0:0.05,:0.01, I still get labeling along the axis in scientific
notation. Any ideas?

thanks much,
Will

--

___

William Lewis (welewis@students.wisc.edu, will@blue.meteor.wisc.edu)
Department of Atmospheric Sciences / Center for Climatic Research
University of Wisconsin -- Madison