north-south

Dear all,

I am trying to use binary file in Ferret. The problem I met is that my model outout data is ordered from North to South. When I use GrADS, i just add a word 'yrev' in the options of 'CTL' file. But how can I let ferret understand the reversed direction?

For instance,

def axis/x=0e:0w:0.5 bx
def axis/y=78.5s:90n:0.5 by
def axis/z=1:1:1 bz
def grid/x=bx/y=by/z=bz bg
file/g=bg/form=str/var=tt/col=721*338/order=xyzvt test.dat

For the 'test.dat', the first Y is on 90n, instead of 78.5s. Can I use Ferret directly without changing the south-north direction in a Fortran program beforehand?

Waiting your suggestions.

Li Wei