Re: ferret on redhat 7.3

Hi,
I'm trying to install Ferret 5.4 on Red Hat 7.3, and I've had a few problems. Fortanetely, it
could find the aswers to it at user list: it was lack of openmotif . But, after I had install
that, I've got followig message when I try call "ferret" : Segmentation Fault. Someone could
tell me what is this meaning?  What should I do?

Thanks,

Viviane