Re: FFTA Message

Hi Steve,
This is NOT an error message, but an informational one, saying that
CYC/HOURS is not one of the standard axis units defined within Ferret.
The units are defined by the external function and will appear as the
units label on your plots and so forth.   I think if you run ef_fft_demo.jnl
under Ferret version 5.22 you'll see this message as well.  We removed
that message in version 5.40; see the "Improved error messages" section
of the v5.40 release notes
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Release_Notes/v53_v54.html

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246