Re: Viewports & plots

Hi -
You can make vertical and horizontal lines on a plot
with the list-of-constants syntax.  Use the plot
coordinates to draw the line where you want it. To
mark the equator and the line at 180 lon, for example:

 yes? use coads_climatology
 yes? shade/y=-40:40/L=1 sst
 yes? plot/over/vs/line/nolab/color=black {0,380},
{0,0}
 yes? plot/over/vs/line/nolab/color=black {180,180},
{-40,40}

Adam