Re: Multiple variables in one file

Owen,

After a brief look at the source code for the GUI I can find no
restriction on the number of variables in a dataset.  I suppose it's
possible that there is some limit inherent to your version of the XMotif
but that seems a stretch.

Unfortunately, the GUI has been unsupported for several years now and
the only recourse is to learn how to use the command line version of
Ferret.

Sorry the GUI isn't working for you.

-- Jonathan Callahan