Re: How can I generate calander axis?

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Murat Gunduz wrote:
> If I had multiyear (for example 1948-1999) monthly time axis instead
> of one year, what would I do to extract the only three months
> (Dec,Jan,Feb) and put them in a new axis?.

Hi Murat,

There are some relevant examples in the FAQ:
and in the mail archives:
and you can always try searching the archives:

I swear I remember a question almost exactly like this that was answered
some time ago with a nice plot example.  But I can't seem to find it --
perhaps someone else can point you to that.

Good luck,

Andrew Wittenberg          Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
andyw@splash.princeton.edu                        Princeton University