redefining grid limits from data causes segmentation fault

Hi;
	I've have a bunch of data sets on different regular grids. I am
reading the grid limits from the first line of the dataset. After plotting
one data set, I would like to read a new data set (with different grid)
using the same script. Even after cancelling memory, data, and var (all
/all), when I try to redefine the grid limits from the next dataset, I get
a segmentation fault. I'm using Ferret V5.0, on Linux Redhat 6.0.

The script I use is:

--------------------------------------
DEFINE AXIS/X=1:1:1 X1
DEFINE GRID/X=X1 g1
FILE/SKIP=0/VAR="ln1,ln2,lt1,lt2,dln,dlt"/GRID=g1 mydatafile

let eln1=`ln1-0.5*dln`
let elt1=`lt1-0.5*dlt`

let eln2=`ln2+0.5*dln`
let elt2=`lt2+0.5*dlt`

DEFINE AXIS/X=`eln1`:`eln2`:`dln`/UNIT=DEGREE xlong2
DEFINE AXIS/X=`elt1`:`elt2`:`dlt`/UNIT=DEGREE ylatg2
DEFINE GRID/X=xlong2/Y=ylatg2  gt2
FILE/SKIP=1/VAR="h,hrr"/GRID=gt2 mydatafile

shade h

can var/all
can dat/all
can mem/all

!the first line of the data set is :
!longmin, longmax, latmin, latmax, delta long, delta lat

Any suggestions? (aside from exiting and restarting ferret)

thanks

Lev

Lev Tarasoff -  Dept of Physics, University of Toronto,
                60 St. George St., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA, M5S 1A7
                Tel (416)-946-3019  Fax (416)-978-8905
                email: lev@atmosp.physics.utoronto.ca