Re: external functions under Win32

Hello Takaya,
We now link into the Ferret executable some functions which
were originally written as external functions so that they can be
used on platforms where the shared-object external linking
is not available.  The FFT functions FFTA and FFTP are among
these should be available to you.   Currently the Vis5D functions
are not linked into Ferret in this way.  Do you have other ways to
convert files such as NetCDF files to Vis5D format?

For the FFT functions, have you tried "show function fft*"?

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246