[no subject]

19/02/2002 4:59:50 PM
Dear users
   I am having a problem in running ferret it is showing segmentation
   fault on IBM
                           RS/6000 AIX machine can any body tell me
                           any solution to this problem?

Dr.Sudheer Joseph
Scientist- 'B'
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
Plot No# 3, Nandagiri Hills Layout, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad, India, Pin:500 033.
Ph: +91- 040-3553542/43/ (o); +91-040 3006190 (R) ;
Home Page:http://www.sjo.indianet.org
"The ultimate measure of a man is
not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience, but where