Re: time axis and 29.feb

Hello Wolfgang,
Version 5.4 of Ferret will be released very soon; it includes a solution
to your problem as well as a number of other enhancements.

Starting with Ferret version 5.33 there is the ability to define time axes
with different kinds of calendars, including  the standard Gregorian calendar
and another called NOLEAP with only 365 days in the year.   You can
regrid data from one calendar axis to another.

I am not sure quite what is happening with the dates starting on the second
of the month, but being able to work with the correct calendar may take
care of that as well.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246