Re: gksm2ps and printing

Hi Dave,
You're right.  gksm2ps produces postscript in the RGB format.  The
answer is to use a graphics program to convert the postscript file from
RGB to CMYK.   Here is a message about one way to do that.  No
doubt there are other ways using other graphics programs.

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2001/msg00632.html

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246