Fprint in a shell loop

I have a irritating little problem that been's with me for sometime regarding the use of Fprint in a simple shell loop.

If I have lots of metafiles to send to our colour printer I would like to be able to do :

for i in meta*;do Fprint -P clj -R $i;done

which I would expect to process the metafile one by one and send each as a separate print job. Instead of that, I only get the very last file printed?

It's not printer specific. I'm using solaris 8 and ksh.

  Thanks
            Glenn

--

Dr. Glenn Carver, Centre for Atmospheric Science, Univ. of Cambridge,
Chemistry Dept., Lensfield Road, Cambridge, CB2 1EW, UK.

mailto:Glenn.Carver@atm.ch.cam.ac.uk  http://www.atm.ch.cam.ac.uk/~glenn/
Phone: +44 (1223) 763827      ** please note new numbers **
Fax:   +44 (1223) 763823