Re: Calculating atmospheric geopotential height...

Hi Gary,
There's an example converting from depth to density, in the FAQ,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/miscellaneous//depth_to_density.html

It uses the function ZAXREPLACE (V, ZVALS, ZAX)  to interpolate V
onto the z axis ZAX using the values in ZVALS.  Sounds like a little rework
of this would do the trick!

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246