Re: list of ferret commands,qualifiers,transformations

Hi Emilio,
Here are some commands to get you started.  From within Ferret:

yes? show command
yes? show transform
yes? show functions
yes? show alias

yes? show command show   ! gives you the list of everything you can display

Also you might take a look at the Users Guide, under Unix tools (Ch1, Sec 7)
which let you locate data sets, scripts, relevant environment variables and so on.
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/current/fer_html.htm

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246