Replacing/changing coordinates

Hi all,

Any help regarding the following questions will be greatly appreciated.

Q1:  I am trying to visualize the output of a regional CTM using Ferret.  The data is saved in a netCDF file as c(i,j,k,l).  The lat/lon and height information for the indices are saved in another file.  How can I tell Ferret to use those coordinates for  i and j indices?  Or, how can I replace/change the values for any axis.

Q2:  The other problem I have is with the GUI.  I have installed the software on a Linux box.  When using GUI, the file selection window does not list the files and sub-directories under the parent directory.  Instead it repeatedly list the parent directory.

Thanks.
Arastoo

--
Arastoo Pour Biazar
Earth System Science Center

Phone: +1 256 961-7970
Fax:   +1 256 961-7755
E-mail: biazar@nsstc.uah.edu

SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Room 4027
National Space Science and Technology Center
Global Hydrology and Climate Center
320 Sparkman Drive
Huntsville, AL 35805