Re: Creating 3D grid from scattered data

Hi  Steve

Re Mike McCann's question -

The scat2grid*xy  functions are set up to inherit a time axis, but not a Z from the
third argument.  The reason is that the first three arguments (xpts, ypts, f(xpts,ypts))
are lists of points which may reside on any of the spatial axes.  One could change
the function to inherit a Z axis but it would require more checking of the arguments'
grids.
-Ansley

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246