Re: loading binary fortran data

hi,

thanks jeremy, but no that is not it...  a closer inspection of the
fortran below reveals that i horribly mangled the code when i was banging
it into the mailer, but please rest assured that the file actually does
contain the correct amount of data...  it's actually written by the same
program with a one number alteration of a parameter statement at the
top of the file.  i also checked the size of the file and it comes out to be

8+200*100*4 just as it is supposed to...  thanks for reading the message.

dail